The Kyoeisha Corporation of Japan, founded in 1910, celebrated 100 years of making quality machinery in 2010.
We have been producing grass-cutting machinery for almost 50 years under the brand name Baroness. As recent needs have changed and become more specific, so have we also become more specialised. We have developed four distinct series of products, each aimed at the maintenance of specific types of terrain, grass types or desired finish and each containing a wide variety of mowing machinery. From hand-push mowers to self-propelled walk- and rider-mowers, each series has the machinery suitable for any job. Developing products that continue to meet our customer’s high expectations is always our primary goal.
New for the 2013 Season
Kyoeisha UK Ltd
Unit 5 Hatch Industrial Park
Basingstoke RG24 7NG
Tel: 01256 461591
Fax: 01256 461948
- Another happy Greenkeeper thanks to the LM315 and Terry Harrison November 1, 2013
- Another success story for the GM2800 April 22, 2013
- Reading FC choose Baroness! April 1, 2013
- BTME 2013 PROVED A SUCCESS FOR BARONESS March 5, 2013
- Birch Grove rakes in the rewards with the SP05 January 16, 2013