A 1.5m mid-mount rotary mower for rough and semi-rough mowing. Thanks to a very low centre of gravity and wide wheelbase the GM1700 is extremely stable when mowing all those awkward slopes on a golf course. The switchable 2 wheel/4 wheel drive system ensures maximum traction on the most difficult of terrain.
The GM1700 comes as standard with a 3 – part contour cutter deck which enables it to be used as a semi-rough and trim mower around bunkers.
It can also be purchased with a 1.45m rough cut deck, mulching deck or side discharge cutting deck.
Rated according to ISO 5395 to 25 degrees for slope mowing the GM1700 is equipped with a seat which tilts to 30 degrees to ensure the operator is sitting upright whenever slope mowing is the order of the day.
- Model: GM1700
- Drive:Hydrostatic 2wd/4wd
- Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking, mechanical parking brake on rear axle
- Steering: Hydraulically power assisted
- Cutting Width: 151 cm
- Height of Cut Range: 35 - 110 mm
- Engine: Kubota D1105 3 cylinder diesel engine, 17.8kW (24.2PS) @ 2800 rpm
- Mower Weight: 895 kg including rollbar and contour cutter deck