The Baroness LM180C is a classic example of Baroness engineering excellence. With fuel consumption of around 0.3 gallons per hour, low maintenance costs and exceptionally long life from the cutting cylinders and bottom blades, the result is a total cost of ownership which is superior to anything else on the market.
The reduction gear drive from the engine, combined with the differential lock, means the LM180C is very flexible and stable at slow speeds on sloping ground.
Combined with the flexible, low-revving engine, the three speed gearbox gives you fine control on difficult sloping areas, a fast cutting speed and a transport speed of up to 8.7 km/h.
- Model: LM180C
- Drive:Mechanical, 3 forward and 1 reverse speed
- Fuel Capacity: 6 litres
- Brakes: Foot and handbrake
- Front Axle: Tubular pivoting
- Steering: Fully ball-jointed
- Material: Nickel Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel
- Bottom Blades: Tool steel with NCM inserts
- Cutting Width: 180cm
- Number of Cylinder Blades: 12.7cm 7 blade
- Height of Cut Range: 1.3cm to 5cm
- Engine: Robin EH30 9hp
- Max Speed: 8.7 km/h