Ease of operation, operator comfort and superb serviceability make the Baroness LM2700 a stand-out alternative to the run-of-the-mill competition.
The LM2700 delivers a high work rate combined with a high quality of cut without resorting to all those multi-layered control functions and systems which so many mowers have today, resulting in less downtime and far simpler maintenance and repair procedures.
The LM2700 has the power and cutting ability to deliver in the most difficult conditions.
- Model: LM2700
- Drive:Hydrostatic 2wd/4wd
- Fuel Capacity: 51 litres
- Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking, oversize mechanical disc brakes to front wheels
- Steering: Hydraulically power assisted
- Cutting Width: 277 cm (26 inch units)
- Height of Cut Range: 8 - 45 mm
- Engine: Kubota V2203-M 4 cylinder diesel engine, 46PS @ 2600 rpm
- Max Speed: Transport (max): 22 km/h Cutting (max): 14 km/h
- Mower Weight: 1750kg