KYOEISHA UK LTD APPOINTS NEW DEALER FOR THE SOUTH EAST
Kyoeisha UK has recently agreed terms with Lister Wilder Ltd for them to become the Baroness dealer for Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Kent. In making this appointment Managing Director Ian Kerry said that for Baroness products to consolidate their success in the market Kyoeisha needs good local dealers to showcase them. Andy Bolan, Group Sales Manager for groundscare machinery at Lister Wilder, said that by introducing Baroness products alongside their existing range of turf care equipment and specialist tractor ranges they will be able to meet all the machinery demands of any golf course in the South of England.
Andy Bolan went on to say that for him the Baroness trail blazers have been the LM56 and LM66, two specialist pedestrian greensmowers. In addition, offering the Baroness quality and reliability with ride-on reel mowers, fairway mowers, and rotary mowers for the rough will generate a lot of interest. Specialist items, such as the ride-on bunker rake shows Kyoeisha’s commitment to saving time and labour for green keepers
- Another success story for the GM2800 April 22, 2013
- BTME 2013 PROVED A SUCCESS FOR BARONESS March 5, 2013
- Birch Grove rakes in the rewards with the SP05 January 16, 2013
- Lister Wilder and the GM2800B make an impact. December 21, 2012
- Baroness and Lister Wilder make positive impression on Golf Courses December 21, 2012